The 2016 Festival Has Concluded
Dates for the upcoming 2017 festival will be posted as soon as they are available.
Car Raffle Result
Thank you to all who participated in the 2016 car raffle. The winner of the car was Mark Andries. Participants do not have have to be present to win the raffle, but Mark was present and it took no time to track him down.
Festival hours as follows:
- Friday, August 12 from 5pm-11:30pm
- Saturday, August 13 from 11:00am-11:30pm
- Sunday, August 14 from 11:30am-7pm
Shuttles will run continuously out of the old K-Mart West Parking Lot. They may run later if necessary to get patrons back to their vehicles. Shuttle hours are as follows:
- Friday: 4pm-10pm
- Saturday: NOON-10pm
- Sunday: Noon-4pm
Important Security Details - New This Year
- Marked entrances are installed.
- Every person entering the grounds will be given a wrist band to indicate proper entrance at no charge.
- No backpacks will be allowed on the grounds.
- All other bags will be checked prior to entry onto the grounds.
- Midway Carnival closes at 11pm on Friday and Saturday evening.
If you are not signed up to volunteer, that's fine. Just show up at the information and safety booth and you will be directed to the tent in most need of your assistance. PLEASE HELP make this the most successful festival yet!
Sweet Corn Festival Fun Facts
- Over 25,000 ears of corn are bought locally for the festival.
- That corn used to be cooked in area homes in roasters! Yikes!